The 6th WGI meeting took place in Paris on 2 - 3 November 2015. It was held at OECD Headquarters, Paris, and gathered more than 100 members and 15 observers. In all, 21 countries were represented as well as major stakeholder groups and organisations within and outside the water sector.
The meeting had the following objectives:
- Follow-up on the adoption of OECD Principles on Water Governance on 3-4 June 2015
- Contribute to the Global Agenda, in particular SDGs and World Water Forum
- Peer-review analytical work on Water Governance in Cities
- Share knowledge on latest water governance research and developments
- Put water governance in practice through participatory modelling and simulation exercises
Please find the Agenda, and the Highlights of the meeting.